Ready to Learn to Dance?
My name is Brian “B” as my students call me. I am the owner and lead instructor at Dance Louisville. I’m glad you came to our website. I’m excited to introduce you to a new world of joy, confidence, health, energy & fun through dance!
Where should you start?
FREE 30-minute Private Lesson
We offer group & private lesson but a free lesson is the the best way I could think to help get you started! You’ll have a chance to learn some moves, meet one of our instructors and learn more about how dancing can be amazing for your life.
This is the BEST way to get started!
Please give us a call with any questions and to schedule. We can’t wait to meet you!
We’re excited to meet you!
Group Classes or Private Lessons?
Which is best for you?
We offer group lessons, private lessons as well as dance parties lots more. Ultimately I recommend you try them all but let me quickly answer some questions you might have. Feel free to click the ‘learn more’ buttons to dig in a bit more.
Things to know about group classes
This is your time to meet new people, get moving and have some fun! No partner necessary. Singles & couples are welcome. It’s time to start dancing!
- No partner necessary!
- Singles and couples are welcome!
- We rotate partners during class
- For couples, rotating partners is recommended but not required 🙂
- See our GROUP CLASS CALENDAR
Why you should take private lessons
Private lessons are a vital part of learning to dance as a couple or as an individual. You will be matched up with one of our fantastic teachers based on your needs and interests. Whether you want to learn to dance for social functions, to meet new people or even to perform or compete one day, your private lesson teacher is your greatest resource.
- LEARN FASTER: Private lessons will allow you to progress at your own pace, whether it be fast or slow. You will find that you’ll progress at the fastest rate in private lessons.
- SCHEDULING IS REALLY EASY: Private lesson times are available at the studio from 9am to 10pm, 7 days a week!
- LEARN EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT: You can try different dances through your private lessons and switch it up as you go.
- FIRST LESSON FREE: That’s right your first lesson is on us. This way you can make an educated choice to if we are the right studio for you! Give us a call to schedule (502) 377-4859
Learn to dance for your big day
If you need to learn to dance for your wedding, dance louisville has you covered. We’ve taught over 1000 happy couples to dance their first dance together!
- Special wedding packages designed with your needs in mind.
- Work around your busy schedule.
- Your first lesson is totally FREE! Give us a call to schedule (502) 377-4859
Here are the dance styles we teach
We teach all of the ballroom, country, swing and salsa styles. Beginners are out specialty so you’re in good hands at dance lousville.
Learn the classic styles like waltz or foxtrot or spice it up with some cha cha and rumba!
WEST COAST SWING
This is a modern for of swing dance. It fits all the current styles of music. You’ll love it.
SALSA DANCE LESSONS
Salsa and bachata are hot latin dances. We can get you started learning everything you need.
COUNTRY DANCE LESSONS
Country dancing has lots of styles from 2-step to line dance. Let us show you why country is cool!
We’ve helped 1000+ brides and grooms prepare for their first dance. You could say we’re experts.
We offer tap, jazz ballet, hip hop and ballroom lessons for kids of all ages.
Ready to get started?
FREE 30-minute Private Lesson
A free lesson is the the best way I could think to help get you started to learn about what we have to offer. You’ll have a chance to visit the studio, learn some moves and ask questions.
Give us a call! We promise you’ll have a great time.
We absolutely love Dance Louisville and our dancers.
We’re willing to invest whatever we can to make sure that you will come away with something valuable every time they walk through our doors.
Not sure if Dance Louisville is best for you?
We’ve teaching Louisville to dance for almost 2 decades. Don’t take our word for it though, see what our students say or read what the Courier Journal had to say. They made us front page news!
I look forward to meeting you!
Brian B (owner, Dance Louisville)
Not sold yet? You can learn more about group lessons, private lessons and even wedding lessons here. Take a peek!