Dance Louisville’s Jr Academy is amazing!!! … Classes are great and they have something for kids of every age.. The teachers are phenomenal and kids have a blast! This is the place for your kids to dance!
All the particulars 😉
1. Tuition is due by the 5th of each month. Tuition received after the 10th of the month will incur a $10 late fee for the month, and each following month it remains overdue. All tuition is based on four lessons per month.
2. Dance Louisville Junior Academy is on Automatic Monthly Withdrawals stop in the office to get set up.
3. Dance Louisville Junior Academy does not send monthly bills. It is the parent’s responsibility to make sure your payments are current. To participate in any studio function, all tuition must be current. This includes our bi-annual Showcases.
4. Checks returned to the studio for insufficient funds will be charged a $35.00 service fee.
5. Tuition will not be pro-rated or credited for missed classes. Tuition is based on enrollment, not attendance. Because most of our classes meet only once a week and all are different levels. It’s very difficult to schedule make up classes for absences
6. Your monthly tuition remains the same regardless of breaks, holidays, length of the month, snow days, or absences (unless exceptional circumstances).
7. Class size is generally limited to 15 students. If a class has reached capacity, a waiting list will be started. It is the parent’s responsibility to notify the studio if their child wishes to drop out of their class, so that students on the waiting list can be added.
8. Please notify the office of any important changes: new phone number, address and emergency contact information.
9. Dropping a class: You must fill out a class drop form with 30 days notice in order for withdrawals to cease. Dance Louisville Junior Academy is not responsible for Automatic withdrawals made if a drop form is not filled out with 30 days notice.
10. Substitute teachers are used occasionally when Dance Louisville Junior Academy instructors are performing in shows, have professional commitments, and/or due to illness.
11. Students are required to pay a yearly registration fee of $30.00/first child, and an additional $10 for additional children to hold their spot in classes, renewable every August. New students registering after May 1st will have their registration pro-rated at $10.00.
12. A $25.00 re-enrollment fee will be charged to any student who drops out of dance for (2) months or longer.
13. Our bi-annual Showcases require students to purchase a costume(s) for each class in which he/she is enrolled. Participation in the annual Showcase is entirely optional, however, you must notify the studio/instructor AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if your child is unable to participate. Tickets will be sold in advance on a first come first serve basis.
14. We kindly ask that you call in and notify the studio if your child is going to miss class due to illness, school events, vacation, change in schedule or any other factors interfering with the established and hereby agreed upon. It is the responsibility of Dance Louisville Junior Academy to notify all students of any schedule changes at the studio.
15. It is the parent’s responsibility to come inside the studio lobby and check for any current memos or information on a weekly basis. Students often neglect to bring home memos given out in class. It is also the parent’s responsibility to check their email or Dance Louisville Junior Academy Facebook page for information on class changes, closings, upcoming events etc.
16. Dance Louisville Junior Academy is not able to provide childcare. It is the responsibility of each parent to pick-up their child immediately following their classes. We advise parents of younger dancers (8 years and younger) to stay at the studio while their child is in class. Parents must supervise younger siblings while in the waiting area. Absolutely no loud or disruptive behavior will be tolerated. Siblings must stay in the waiting areas with their parents where they can be supervised while their sibling is in class. Please, no playing in the front parking lot.
17. Class Etiquette: Students, who are tardy on a chronic basis, may be asked to change to a class that is at a more convenient time. It is very disruptive to the entire class. We understand that occasionally this may occur, but please make every effort to be on time for class. Students arriving more than twenty minutes late may be asked to sit out of class.
18.Inclement Weather – In case of inclement weather, call the studio, check our website, Facebook page or Instagram page. We will have updated information on at least one of those platforms.
19. Absolutely no food or beverages are allowed in dance studio, except water in a closed container.
20. For liability purposes, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE OTHER THAN REGISTERED STUDENTS AND THE INSTRUCTOR are allowed inside the classroom or in the middle room while class is in session. This means that parents and siblings must wait in the waiting area while class is in session. This policy is strictly enforced. Parents will be invited back by the instructor(s) once a month to view the last 10-15 minutes of class.
21. Please do not wear outside shoes in class. Rocks and dirt from shoes are not good for the dance floors.
If you have any questions.. We’re always here to help!
Owner Dance Louisville’s Jr Academy
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT DANCE LOUISVILLE’S JR ACADEMY?
Dance Louisville isn’t just about dancing, they help with confidence, and life lessons you can’t get at just any studio! So hope to see you soon so your son/daughter can experience all the greatness this studio has to offer!
We LOVE Dance Louisville’s Jr Academy!! The Energy is Always positive. Its Like FAMILY when we’re there. They are organized and professional. It’s always a positive experience there.
WHERE OUR JR ADADEMY HAS APPEARED
You’ll find our dancers, instructors and choreographers across the entertainment industry!