Beginner Group Dance Classes
We have a series of dance lessons created to teach the basics of the popular social dances. Ballroom Dancing, West Coast Swing and Salsa Dance lessons. New dancers as well as more experienced ones are welcome. The classes will remain focused on building good dance skill so that new students will be able to enjoy dancing these hot dances. Students rotate so you never need a partner. Group classes are a great way to not only learn new steps but to meet and dance with others.
What You Need To Know!
- Take 30 days of classes for only $30 your first month!
- Only $10 per class after that. ($15 if you take 2 in one day).
- Beginner classes are designed with the non-dancer in mind.
- No partner necessary! Singles & Couples welcome.
- We rotate partners during class,
- For couples, rotating is encouraged but not required.
- You don’t need to call ahead just come on in!
- We have both ‘Drop in’ & ‘Progressive’ classes
DROP IN CLASSES
You may start these classes any week. Several beginner classes are drop in classes including newcomer night on sundays.
Its best to begin these classes the first or second week of the month as we progress throughout 4 weeks of matereal every month. They start on the first week of the month. We have both Beginner and Intermediate progressive classes.
Singles and couples welcome. Students rotate so you never need a partner for your dance lessons. For couples, rotating is recommended but not required. In our experience, couples that rotate learn more quickly and enjoy their classes more. New dancers as well as more experienced ones are welcome in our classes.
Intermediate & Advanced Group Classes
Continue your education! We have progressive Intermediate Classes that work through 4 weeks of material every month. They start the beginning of the month and its recommended that you start the lessons on the first or second week of the month.
Please remember wedding dance lessons are done through private instruction.